Meet Dr. Dan Critchett
- A full career of involvement with the life issues of concern to Baby Boomers
- Has worked directly with hundreds of people of his generation, helping them deal with the changes and challenges of life
- International teacher, trainer, and conference speaker
- Multiple college and graduate degrees, including a Masters and a Doctorate
- Adjunct faculty member at Concordia University in Portland, Oregon
- Published author
- Active ordained pastor for over 35 years in a major denomination
- A member of the “50-plus Crowd” himself, dealing with all of these issues personally as well as professionally
“My purpose in life is to help others find theirs”.
My goal for Second Half Now is to provide multiple opportunities for Boomers to receive information and inspiration that touches their lives in meaningful and practical ways. Through radio shows, podcasts, blogs, events, networking, educational and motivational presentations, coaching, and multi-media platforms, my passion is to literally help the Baby Boomer live a life that matters.