Meet Dr. Dan Critchett
- A full career of involvement with the life issues of concern to Baby Boomers
- Has worked directly with hundreds of people of his generation, helping them deal with the changes and challenges of life
- International teacher, trainer, and conference speaker
- Multiple college and graduate degrees, including a Masters and a Doctorate
- Adjunct faculty member at Concordia University in Portland, Oregon
- Published author
- Active ordained pastor for over 35 years in a major denomination
- A member of the “50-plus Crowd” himself, dealing with all of these issues personally as well as professionally
“My purpose in life is to help others find theirs”.
My goal for Second Half Now is to provide multiple opportunities for “Second Halfers” to receive information and inspiration that touches their lives in meaningful and practical ways. Through radio shows, podcasts, blogs, events, networking, educational and motivational presentations, coaching, and multi-media platforms, my passion is to literally help today’s 50-plus American live a life that matters.
Meet Patrick Lyons
“So many in the second half have already begun to believe the lie that our best days are behind us. This couldn’t be further from the truth!!”.
To me, Second Half Now is more than a great radio program. It’s a ministry, a movement and the fulfillment of my own purpose: to raise up an army of people who embrace how truly great they are, then watch what happens when they unleash their gifts on the world around them. This is me living a life that matters!
When I’m not in the studio with Dr. Dan, I can often be found in my day job as a business consultant or in my other (more important) job of husband, father and grandfather.